There’s certainly no shortage of things to do in Greeley. Whether you’re a student at the University of Northern Colorado or recently retired and want to explore new ways to fill your time, you’ll find what you’re looking for here. Check out seven things to do in Greeley according to Livability.
- See a movie at The Kress Cinema and Lounge – This isn’t just another movie theater. The Kress Cinema and Lounge shows a mixture of mainstream, classic, and alternative films in the historic Kress buildings. Remember to go hungry, as the theater has a full kitchen and bar. Take your pick from delicious salads, sandwiches, desserts, as well as cocktails, beer, and wine.
- Check out the Greeley Stampede – Summertime and the Greeley Stampede go hand in hand. For those who’ve never gone before, this is a celebration of the area’s rich heritage. Enjoy rodeo competitions, performances from the top country artists, daily parades, and more. The Greeley Stampede runs from late June to early July.
- Go to the Colorado Model Railroad Museum – It’s no surprise why TripAdvisor rated this the No. 1 attraction in Greeley. The Colorado Model Railroad Museum has more than 600 railroad-related artifacts and a must-see 5,500 square foot operation model railroad.
- Explore the Poudre River Trail – Greeley is home to the always popular Poudre River Trail. This 21-mile paved trail is perfect for walking, jogging, and cycling. The Poudre River Trail stretches from Island Grove Regional Park to Colorado Highway 392 in Windsor.
- Head to 1908 Speakeasy – The staff calls it “Greeley’s best-kept secret” and for good reason. If you’ve been searching for something fun and different on date night, make your way over to 1908 Speakeasy.
- See a concert at the Moxi Theater – Would you consider yourself a diehard music enthusiast? Then you’ve got to check out upcoming performances at the Moxi Theater. The venue also hosts book signings and comedy acts.
- Make your way to the local breweries – Love craft beer? Well, you’re in luck. There are five craft breweries in town, all of which serve delicious food as well. You simply can’t go wrong, whether you choose to hit all five in one weekend or spread out your visits.
Find Affordable Apartments For Rent
Now that you know how you’re going to spend your free time in Greeley, it’s time to find a place. We have plenty of available units at Gateway Place Apartments. Each of our one and two bedroom options includes a fireplace, extra storage, washer/dryer, and lots of space.
At Gateway Place Apartments, we do anything we can to make your apartment feel like home. It’s why we invest so heavily in resident comfort. Our one-of-a-kind community includes a pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness center, tennis courts, volleyball court, basketball court, and walking paths. We are also proud to be the most pet-friendly apartment complex in Greeley. Not only can you have up to two dogs in your unit, but you can take Fido to our extra large private dog park whenever you’d like!
There’s no question that Greeley is an incredible place to live. Whether you’re interested in short-term lease apartments or something more long-term, we have the apartment for you. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.