Finding a new place to live can be incredibly stressful. Sure, you could explore purchasing a house in this white-hot Colorado real estate market. Another option, though, is to consider apartment living.
Here are the top benefits of living in an apartment:
- Financial – Maybe you’re a few years out of college and just starting to establish yourself in the business world. Granted, you’re making pretty good money. However, it could be you don’t have much in terms of savings at the moment. Then there are those high-interest credit cards and student loans you work to pay off each month. With all this in mind, what’s the most financially responsible move? Well, for the most part, rent is cheaper than a mortgage. Tenants can also expect to pay less on utilities and upkeep. Lastly, there are no closing costs or HOA fees to worry about when you’re renting an apartment.
- Minimal maintenance – Homeowners have quite a bit of responsibility on their plate. For example, after a snowstorm, you are required to shovel the driveway and sidewalk. Dealing with plumbing, HVAC, or electrical issues? As a homeowner, you (or someone you hire) must remedy the situation on your own. Renting is a completely different story. If something in your unit warrants maintenance, simply let your landlord know. There’s no question that tenants enjoy peace of mind when it comes to maintenance.
- Amenities – Wherever you live, you want to feel at home. This is why so many residents in Greeley opt for furnished apartments, apartments that allow pets, etc. Gateway Place Apartments offers all of the amenities you could want. From spacious walk-in closets and private balconies to a state-of-the-art fitness center and private dog park, we do everything we can to make our complex feel like home.
- Safety – There are a number of effective home security systems. That said, depending on the chosen features, they can also break the bank. At Gateway Place Apartments in Greeley, we make it a point to invest in the safety of our residents. Please don’t hesitate to ask about the precautionary measures we take in this regard.
- Accessibility – Convenience is paramount when choosing a place to live. Keep in mind that Gateway Place Apartments are just steps from bus routes, as well as nearby parks and trails. Looking for somewhere close to the best shopping centers and restaurants in Northern Colorado? What about easy access to Highway 34? In terms of accessibility, our complex truly is second to none.
Greeley’s Best Apartments
Does renting an apartment make sense for you and your family at the moment? If so, then we invite you to schedule a tour at Gateway Place Apartments. Our friendly staff will show you around the complex and answer any questions you may have.
Part of what sets us apart is that we offer pet-friendly apartments. Our staff allows two pets per unit of any combination. Best of all, it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to have Fido with you.
Now is a great time to meet with us! So stop by Gateway Place Apartments today.